Paradigm Explorers: London
TOPIC: THE POSSIBLE HUMAN IN THE DIGITAL AGE
4:00pm: warm welcome & introduction with Madelyn Freeman
4:10pm: individual introductions (who you are, what you study, why you are here)
4:30pm: Watch humans better than artificial intelligence video (3mins)
4:35pm: Discussion on artificial intelligence
- The future of AI & science
- What ground-breaking developments do we expect to see?
- Societal changes?
- How do humans integrate with AI & how far should we go?
- What are we trying to discover?
- What do we want machines to learn?
- Ai in our homes
- Ai in space & travel
- AI and consciousness
5:10pm: London Paradigm Explorers INTELLIGENCE
- What AI is to us symbolises to us
- What we wish to achieve with AI moving forward
- Changes we expect to see & challenges we expect to encounter
- Possible topics we would like to cover in future meetups
5:30pm: Group Photos & goodbyes
Please purchase a ticket* to attend the event
*Tickets are FREE for SMN student members. If you are a student member of the SMN, please enter the discount code “SMNSTUDENT” (Those who purchase a FREE ticket must show proof of an active student membership upon arrival)