Welcome to the London Group page of the SMN.
We have monthly meetings with invited speakers which are held in Hampstead. Doors open at 7 for a 7:30pm start. Nearest stations are Hampstead (Northern Line) or Hampstead Heath (Overground). Contribution is £10 for members and £12 for guests.
For further information, please complete the form below.
Local Groups are autonomous groups of members and their guests, meeting together for lectures and discussions. They are not a formal part of the Scientific and Medical Network (SMN).
- Dr. Philip Goff – Is Consciousness Everywhere? Foundations for a New Science of Consciousness on 18th May 2020 7:30 pm
- Prof Jerry Kroth – Can you really be sure all crop circles are fakes? on 5th June 2020 7:30 pm
- Dr. Andrew Fellows – Jung and the Anthropocene: A New Relevance on 6th July 2020 7:30 pm
- Prof John Clarke – Beyond Nihilism: what can we learn from Nietzsche? on 10th August 2020 7:30 pm
- Prof. Ravi Ravindra – Yoga and the Future Science of Consciousness on 5th October 2020 7:30 pm
Please complete the following form for further information or to request membership of the London Group
By joining the London Group you agree that we may send you notices of events organized by the SMN London Group. If in the future you decide that you no longer wish to receive the notices you may unsubscribe by responding to such a notice by an email with the subject “unsubscribe”.