Welcome to the London Group page of the SMN.
We have monthly meetings with invited speakers which are held in Hampstead. Doors open at 7 for a 7:30pm start. Nearest stations are Hampstead (Northern Line) or Hampstead Heath (Overground). Contribution is £10 for members and £12 for guests.
For further information, please complete the form below.
Local Groups are autonomous groups of members and their guests, meeting together for lectures and discussions. They are not a formal part of the Scientific and Medical Network (SMN).
- Diana Durham – Coherent Self, Coherent World: Synthesising Myth, Metaphysics & Bohm’s Implicate Order on 11th November 2019 7:30 pm
- Rupert Sheldrake PhD – Ways to Go Beyond: And Why They Work on 13th January 2020 7:30 pm
- Nicholas Maxwell – Can Universities Save Us from Disaster? on 24th February 2020 7:30 pm
- Gary Lachman – Dark Star Rising: Magick and Power in the Age of Trump on 16th March 2020 7:30 pm
- Prof John Clarke – Beyond Nihilism: what can we learn from Nietzsche? on 6th April 2020 7:30 pm
Please complete the following form for further information or to request membership of the London Group
By joining the London Group you agree that we may send you notices of events organized by the SMN London Group. If in the future you decide that you no longer wish to receive the notices you may unsubscribe by responding to such a notice by an email with the subject “unsubscribe”.