Welcome to the London Group page of the SMN.
We have monthly meetings with invited speakers which are held in Hampstead. Doors open at 7:30pm for an 8pm start, when parking restrictions are lifted. Nearest stations are Hampstead (Northern Line) or Hampstead Heath (Overground). Contribution is £10 for members and £12 for guests.
For further information, please complete the form below.
Local Groups are autonomous groups of members and their guests, meeting together for lectures and discussions. They are not a formal part of the Scientific and Medical Network (SMN).
- Experiences of Angels: Intimations of Ultimate Reality? – Marianne Rankin on March 13, 2017 7:30 pm
- In-formation at the Centre of Creation: consciousness, causality and coherence – Dr. Jude Currivan on April 24, 2017 7:30 pm
- Stephen Hawking nearly talks about God – Prof Keith Ward on May 22, 2017 7:30 pm
- Facing up to Mind and Spirit: Do we need a Post-Materialist Science? – Prof Bernard Carr on June 12, 2017 7:30 pm
- The River of the Afterlife: the phenomenology of Near Death Experiences in Japan – Dr. Ornella Corazza on July 17, 2017 7:30 pm
Please complete the following form for further information or to request membership of the London Group
By joining the London Group you agree that we may send you notices of events organized by the SMN London Group. If in the future you decide that you no longer wish to receive the notices you may unsubscribe by responding to such a notice by an email with the subject “unsubscribe”.