Welcome to the London Group page of the SMN.
We have monthly meetings with invited speakers which are held in Hampstead. Doors open at 7 for a 7:30pm start. Nearest stations are Hampstead (Northern Line) or Hampstead Heath (Overground). Contribution is £10 for members and £12 for guests.
For further information, please complete the form below.
Local Groups are autonomous groups of members and their guests, meeting together for lectures and discussions. They are not a formal part of the Scientific and Medical Network (SMN).
- Prof Christopher Bache – Diamonds from Heaven: A 20 Year Journey into the Mind of the Universe on June 11, 2018 7:00 pm
- Dr. Iain McGilchrist – Some recent thoughts on the hemisphere hypothesis on July 9, 2018 7:00 pm
- Simon Duan PhD – Digital Consciousness and Platonic Computation- Unification of Consciousness, Mind and Matter by Metacomputics on August 6, 2018 7:00 pm
- Dr. Oliver Robinson – Towards a Typology of Spiritual Feeling on September 10, 2018 7:00 pm
- Prof Faraneh Vargha-Khadem – What makes us human on October 1, 2018 7:00 pm
- Dr. Marco Schorlemmer – Science, Technology and Contemplative Inquiry on November 12, 2018 7:00 pm
Please complete the following form for further information or to request membership of the London Group
By joining the London Group you agree that we may send you notices of events organized by the SMN London Group. If in the future you decide that you no longer wish to receive the notices you may unsubscribe by responding to such a notice by an email with the subject “unsubscribe”.