Welcome to the London Group page of the SMN.
We have monthly meetings with invited speakers which are held in Hampstead. Doors open at 7 for a 7:30pm start. Nearest stations are Hampstead (Northern Line) or Hampstead Heath (Overground). Contribution is £10 for members and £12 for guests.
For further information, please complete the form below.
Local Groups are autonomous groups of members and their guests, meeting together for lectures and discussions. They are not a formal part of the Scientific and Medical Network (SMN).
- Dr. Shantena Sabbadini – The I Ching, synchronicity and time on 21st January 2019 7:30 pm
- Dr. Mike King – Mountain Calls on 18th February 2019 7:30 pm
- Dr. Paul Marshall – The Shape of the Soul on 11th March 2019 7:30 pm
- Jeremy Naydler PhD – The Computer and the Psyche on 8th April 2019 7:30 pm
- Rupert Spira – The Nature of Consciousness on 13th May 2019 7:30 pm
- Prof Ravi Ravindra – Inner Transformation through the Yoga of the Bhagavad Gita on 9th September 2019 7:30 pm
Please complete the following form for further information or to request membership of the London Group
By joining the London Group you agree that we may send you notices of events organized by the SMN London Group. If in the future you decide that you no longer wish to receive the notices you may unsubscribe by responding to such a notice by an email with the subject “unsubscribe”.