Rupert Sheldrake , a biologist and author, is best known for his hypothesis of morphic fields and morphic resonance, which leads to a vision of a living, developing universe with its own inherent memory. He worked in developmental biology at Cambridge University, where he was a Fellow of Clare College. He was then Principal Plant Physiologist at the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), in Hyderabad, India. From 2005 to 2010 he was Director of the Perrott-Warrick project, funded from Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Science and Spiritual Practices: Transformative experiences and their effects on our bodies, brains and health
- The Science Delusion
- Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home: And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals
- The Presence of The Past: Morphic Resonance and The Habits of Nature
- A New Science of Life
- The Physics of Angels: Exploring The Realm Where Science and Spirit Meet
- Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation
- Science Set Free: 10 Paths to New Discovery
- A Quantum Shift? – Where we seem to be now on Life after Death
- An Introduction to the Scientific and Medical Network
- Determinants of Faraday Wave-Patterns in Water Samples by Merlin Sheldrake & Rupert Sheldrake
- Determinants of Faraday Wave-Patterns in Water Samples Oscillated Vertically at a Range of Frequencies from 50-200 Hz Merlin Sheldrake* & Rupert Sheldrake
- Extended Minds: Experimental Evidence for Effects of Attention and Intention at a Distance – Dr Rupert Sheldrake
- Galileo Commission – Members and Advisors
- Honorary Members
- London Group 01-2017 – Is the Sun Conscious?
- Network Review Winter 2014
- Rupert Sheldrake Banned TED Talk on the Science Delusion
- Sheldrake, Rupert, Dr.